This is the home of positron, the synchronization manager for the Neuros Audio Computer. This software is primarily intended to support Linux, but will probably be portable to other POSIX systems such as OS X and the BSDs. Currently there are USB protocol issues with OS X, so please don’t try it there yet.
Vorbis support is now standard on current Neuros firmwares, so positron will default to enabling Vorbis support. You will still need to do the following:
- Install pyogg and pyvorbis. These can be found on the pyogg site, or they might already be packaged by your distribution.
- If you already used the positron 1.0 release, you may need to
~/.positron/configand remove the option
Latest Release: 1.1
This release includes proper track sorting for albums and much improved
MP3 detection. We recommend you
positron rebuild to fix the sorting. Check out the
ChangeLog for a complete list of updates.
positron-1.1.tar.gz - Source Tarball
Bugs, Contact, Etc
Please report bugs at bugs.xiph.org against the positron product.
Discussion and support on the Neurosetta mailing list
There will also be discussion of positron on the NeurosAudio.com forums.
- Version 1.0 Final
- positron-1.0-1.noarch.rpm - RPM file
- positron-1.0-1.src.rpm - Source RPM
- positron-1.0.tar.gz - Source Tarball
- Version 1.0 Beta 2
- positron-1.0b2-1.noarch.rpm - RPM file
- positron-1.0b2-1.src.rpm - Source RPM
- positron-1.0b2.tar.gz - Source Tarball
- Version 1.0 Beta 1
- positron-1.0b1-1.noarch.rpm - RPM file
- positron-1.0b1-1.src.rpm - Source RPM
- positron-1.0b1.tar.gz - Source Tarball